Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
IZA Journal of Development and Migration publishes the following article types:
Click the relevant link to find style and formatting information for the article you are going to submit.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
NEW: Now in Scopus!
The Journal is now indexed in Scopus, the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
Annual Journal Metrics
75 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
45 days to first decision for all manuscripts
173 days from submission to acceptance
191 days from acceptance to publication
116 Altmetric mentions
- ISSN: 2520-1786 (electronic)